Apple Valley Hidden “Easter” Apple Hunt
Rules & Regulations
- ELIGIBILITY: INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Void where prohibited. Persons in the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) employees and directors of Apple Valley Stores & Cafe, and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies; (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”); (b) individuals or entities responsible for the development, printing, distribution and implementation of this promotion; and (c) persons who are employees of or members of the immediate family (parents, siblings, children & spouse) or household of any person in any of the preceding categories. By participating you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor/judges, which are final and binding in all respects. No purchase necessary.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Entries will be accepted online now through 11:59 pm on March 30, 2018. One (1) winner will be selected April 3, 2018.
- SELECTION OF WINNER/PRIZE/ODDS: The winner will be chosen on April 3, 2018. The winner is determined as the person who finds the most clues and submits an online entry for each. Only entries from the date the clue is given on social media will be counted. If multiple people find and submit all clues, the person who submits the most clues first, based on time clues are submitted, wins the prize. Prize: $50 gift certificate to use at Apple Valley Stores & Cafe. No purchase necessary. Winner is subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. No prize substitutions. All federal, state and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility and liability of the prize winner. Prize may not be transferred, substituted, assigned or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- AWARD OF PRIZE: Potential winners will be notified via email. Potential winners must respond to notification within 48 hours, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winning entrant cannot be contacted; is ineligible; is unwilling or unable to accept prize; if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these official rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries/registrations, or (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. If for any reason this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, is not executed as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, and select the winner based on registrations/entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed duplication method. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF TENNESSEE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participants’ actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.