Smoky Mountain Wedding Venue in Townsend TN
Banner image provided by Megan Haun Photography
Your wedding day can mean years of details dreamed coming true! Alternately, this may be the first time you’ve ever experienced event planning! No matter your level of experience or vision for your big day, our team is here to help you to whatever extent you desire.
If the feel of a rustic Townsend wedding, nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, feels like the country wedding experience you’ve been dreaming of, Apple Valley is your perfect fit.
Enjoy a delicious rehearsal dinner or reception in our lovely Beer Garden. Host a reception full of warmth and southern hospitality. The Apple Valley Mountain Village is happy to offer space for you and your loved ones to gather before, during and after your ceremony to offer an iconic experience that is near to Cades Cove, Gatlinburg and Knoxville, Tennessee but is far from ordinary.
- Food provided by the Apple Valley Cafe, with optional craft beer add-ons.
- Vow exchanges and photos at our sister property’s pavilion, subject to availability at The Dancing Bear Lodge.
- Honeymoon bookings available in a rustic comfort cabin at the Dancing Bear Lodge.
- Recommendations and assistance in bookings for photographers, wedding cake, and flowers.
- Accommodations at the Dancing Bear Lodge for guests or bridal party.
- Additional options available based on wedding consult. Let us know your dreams, and we will do everything can to make them a reality!
It will be an experience you’ll never forget at our Townsend, TN wedding venue!
Contact Us Today
The first step is to contact Amie Wendel in our business office with your information at 1-800-369-0111 extension 3, or fill out the online form so we can check whether your wedding date is available. Some dates are booked a year or more in advance, so don’t wait. We sincerely hope that we can host you and your loved ones on what is sure to be a very beautiful and special occasion.
To see a full Dancing Bear Lodge Wedding, click here.